Inclement Weather Pool Closure Policy
For the safety of our residents and our lifeguards, A-Beautiful Pools enforces the below policy:
In the event of thunder and lightening, the pool will close for 30 minutes. Ex: the pool closes at 5:00pm due to thunder and/or lightening, the pool will not re-open until 5:30pm. If during that time at 5:15pm there is another thunder or lightening strike, the clock restarts and the pool will not re-open until 5:45pm.
If it is raining and there is no thunder or lightening however the rain prevents the lifeguards from seeing the bottom of the pool, the pool will close.
Lastly, the pool will close if there is a danger to lifeguards, either in transportation or remaining onsite.
- Children under the age of 14 may not swim without and adult 18 or older.
- Guests must be accompanied by Aliana resident.
- Only appropriate swimwear allowed.
- No alcohol allowed at anytime.
- No glass containers in pool area.
- No animals allowed.
- Abusive language, yelling, loud noise is not allowed.
- All non-swimmers must be within arm's reach of a parent.
- We conduct emergency testing with live victims and mannequins.
- Aliana assumes no responsibility for any personal injury to anyone from pool or slide, loss or damage to personal property or items left in the pool area.
- A tne (10) minute "safety break" will be called fro ten minutes every hour, by the lifeguard. During this period, all swimmers must exit all bodies of water.
- Flotation devices permitted at lifeguard's discretion.